Did I mathematically prove creation happened

No.10505730 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me start by saying that I don’t really believe in God but I did some math that threw me for a loop.

https://www.businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9?utm_content=buffer509d2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

According to this article, and a lot of other scientific articles upon more research, all blue eyed people have a common ancestor. That would mean that roughly 10% of the planet came from a common ancestor. That means that there are 90% of people with a different eye color that are unaccounted for. Going forward, if we can assume that about 10% of the population came from a single ancestor (meaning at the time that the ancestor was alive), approximately only 10 people could’ve existed, or at least somewhere within a few magnitudes. And the article states the ancestor might’ve lived 6000 years ago. Recently I realized that the Bible claims that creation happened in 4000 BC aka 6000 years ago. You have to wonder how the scientific estimate lines up weirdly within the scope of something that many religions claim is the beginning. Possibly there’s a hole in this somewhere but I don’t know where it is. Either way it was an interesting thing to come up with.