No.5018196 ViewReplyOriginalReport
"go to drawabox.com"
"read the sticky"
"work on your forms"
"do more gestures"
"study anatomy"
"moar loomis"
"snibbety snab =DDD"

^^^you assholes were too busy saying this shit that NONE OF YOU EVER POINTED OUT HOW IMPORTANT VALUE IS, or rather that my total lack of understand of it was my major roadblock. i have been trying to study all of these fucking textbooks and shit for years now but NOBODY, i repeat NOBODY ON THIS BOARD has ever told me that VALUE is such a fucking crucial concept.

i have been banging my head against a brick wall for years, and only now after someone NOT FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOARD kindly explained that VALUE was my main problem, i can actually BEGIN to learn how to draw fucking human beings now instead of just creating a bunch of meaningless flat shapes. thank fuck that some people are smart enough to explain that things like line weight, shadows, reflected light, etc are actually some of the most important things ever, instead of redirecting me to fucking drawabitch or poopko or villpoo or loonis or shitmann or telling me to work on form of perspective for the millionth fucking time.

screw this entire useless ass board twice up the ass and thrice in the mouth and fuck your mothers precisely eight times in the cooter and twelve million times in both nostrils with a rotten, decaying elephant cock covered in metal spikes laced with rat poison. you are all a bunch of fucking unhelpful pieces of regurgitated reptilian shit and i genuinely hope that NONE OF YOU EVER MAKE IT.

fucking poopy heads