finished perspective course

No.4665954 ViewReplyOriginalReport
After 141 days or 4 months and 20 days I am done. I have finished the whole NMA Perspective with Erik Olson. At the start of february I decided that I was going to go throught it all doing atleast one lesson a day. Turns out I didn't do it every single day, otherwise I would have finished sooner but sometimes I did more than one lesson a day, since they were short. I did every single lesson diligently (except for one about a cheat method that had the video bugged and I wasnt able to find the full lesson anywhere) and even watched all the digital drawings over the reference images. I thought it was an amazing series, Olson did an wonderful job explaining everything in details, making sure to repeat things many times to really solidify the knowlegde in you. At the end of the series, the 3 point perspective part, I think he was a bit tired of it all, frenquetnly giving deep breaths, even thought in no way he let the quality of his explanations deteriorate. I think the course will have a continuation since he mentioned atleast 2 times doing videos about shades/shadows and more 1/2/3pt mixed perpesctives and also, as he implied, 4/5 pt perspective.

So, that being said, if anyone have any questions about perspective (I am no pro, I just feel I understand things better now and might be able to help you out), about the course, is it worth or not, etc etc just ask away.