So you want to get there?

No.4470375 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fine... Listen up.My disciples tend to say that it would be dangerous to share the secret with you.

First and foremost, you have to stick with this intense training regimen. It ain't Modification surgery or genetic enhancement but training.

You just have to keep doing it. No matter how hard it gets. It took me three years to get this strong.
One hundred boxes! One hundred Cylinders! One Hundred Cones! Then a hundred minute Study on either Perspective, Construction, Rendering and Anatomy!
EVERY SINGLE DAY!
And of course, make sure you eat three meals a day. Just a banana in the morning is fine, but the most important thing is to never use the A/C in the summer or winter. So that you can strengthen the mind.
In the beginning, you'll wish you were dead. You might start thinking "What's the harm of taking one day off?".
But for me to make it, no matter how tough it was, even if I was spitting blood, I never stopped.
I kept drawing even though my hand was so heavy it refused to move. Even if arm started making weird clicking noises! I kept drawing from the arm.
A year and a half later, I started to notice a difference. I was bald!
And I have gotten strong!
The guys who are fooling around whether

In other words, you have to train like hell to the point where your hair falls out!

That's the only way to become strong!
Fine... Listen up.My disciples tend to say that it would be dangerous to share the secret with you.

First and foremost, you have to stick with this intense training regimen. It ain't Modification surgery or genetic enhancement but training.

You just have to keep doing it. No matter how hard it gets. It took me three years to get this strong.
One hundred boxes! One hundred Cylinders! One Hundred Cones! Then a hundred minute Study on either Perspective, Construction, Rendering and Anatomy!
EVERY SINGLE DAY!