two superheroes trapped in a box: the funny meme

No.4389703 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Whoever did this, I gotta hand it to them. Not only did they do these characters right, but the way how it looks... it's so thrilling. Say, I've liked this kind of artwork ever since the day I first laid my eyes on it. Now, I'm certainly not saying this because I'm gay, though, for that's the exception. I'm saying this as of how obsessed I am with it.

Say, I wonder if we were to see them like this in some series or any movies and how would they be like that towards each other?? Did they instantly or suddenly fall together from the sky from outer space?? Did anyone force the both of them in the box, like a villain or a muscular strong person (they probably could've punished them to get in there because of some behavior of theirs that happened)?? Or could it be that they wanted to amuse their own fans for the heck of it and just get in the box??

Maybe... just maybe, it could be that the superheroes were to be frenemies and, for that reason, wanted to end up in a box to deal with how they are towards each other to see if they could make it.

Maybe if this were to happen in reality, people might never forget about it and take pictures of the moment, as if if were to be something special to them. People, as in Spiderpool shippers and fans of these two dudes, y'know the rest