No.4211487 ViewReplyOriginalReport
If I "like art" and constantly think about what I want to draw, why do I fucking hate art so much?
I procrastinate even on tiny projects more than I did my fucking schoolwork. Last night I decided I was going to do the basic animation practice of doing a bouncing ball. I spent 20 minutes fucking around with Krita to get a brush setting I liked, then proceeded to spend FIVE HOURS watching nature documentaries. I stopped at 3 AM. I got so far into my procrastination that I deluded myself into thinking I was going to start a new project, a fantastical web of life, because I grew fascinated how everything evolved to become so dependent and connected with everything else.

I'm a hard worker, I have work in a few hours and have proven myself our most dedicated and hardworking employee consistently. But the second it comes to drawing, I regress back to my highschool days of "I'll do it at this time, I'll do it after dinner, I can't do it now, I'm too tired, I'll do it after work tomorrow, I can't do it now, I'm tired from work, I'll do it at this time after I've relaxed"

To be honest I'm not even sure why I'm making this thread. I've seen all the videos, and the only thing anyone ever says is "just start, do something small and just start, it's a billion times easier to start with a line on a page than a blank one" I guess it's in an attempt to see if anyone has anything new to add this time