sadlawn thread #2

No.3472238 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know if this is going to be approved but let's go.

I am a guy who wants to get good within a year. I am a very flawed person that is still in this process of figuring everything out. I tend to share my personal thoughts that are related but not always strictly related to art, to share my viewpoint. If I sound confident with something that is ultimately wrong, that is because that's my current level of thinking so to speak.

But I don't want it to be a solo project to look at. I want this to be a community effort aswell. Even if I am beginner myself, I want to inspire other people that have the same or similar problems as me (the biggest one is that I am confused by a non-linear nature of art). I hope that the whole thing will be an organic learning experience, meaning we will all learn from each other's experience and thoughts.

Can I make it? Hopefully but who knows, I can already appreciate the whole concept of sharing my whole self, even if it's anonymous. It's very... liberating. I hope to find my true self on this journey. https://sadlawn.tumblr.com/

>fuck off with this le cringe xD
No.

Now draw pic rel, it's a more complex version of the last thread's pic. Last thread >>3447933