ITT: Autistic Fan-Fic Ideas

No.99336777 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've had this one since I was a kid; for whatever reason. Anyway, the gist of it is that instead of sticking to muggers and rapists, Frank starts getting information from an anonymous source, which has dirt on high up people. Politicians, international drug dealers, actors and actresses, all that jazz. And when I say "dirt", I mean tapes of them taking part in snuff films, CP, whatever shit you can think of that gets posted on /pol/ & /x/ all the time. So, Frank just starts travelling around the globe and dropping CEOs, famous lawyers, celebs, whatever. And after each kill, the reason why, the evidence, is broadcasted on those big NYC screens and is leaked on the internet and News Stations worldwide.The whole world is in disarray, but Frank's contact always has escape routes set for him, high-tech equipment that allows him to slip out of whatever team is hunting him, everything is planned out. On the background, you can see the scraps of those companies being picked up after the scandals. At some point it's revealed that his source is Tony Stark. The logic behind it is that he gets the info from the circles he frequents, by planting bugs and whatnot, then sends it to Frank, who destroys the competition, then Stark picks up the pieces of those broken companies, and grows his Empire. He starts buying News-Stations, Channels, whatever, everything to push his agenda of the "future" as he sees it fit; namely preserving everything and not allowing the power-hungry tech-corps to lead the world into an industrialized, singular entity based on blatant consumerism.

So, uh, r8? Maybe share yours?