No.98430685 ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT we talk about the Spider-Man games. ive played a bunch of them and they are some of my favorite games.

id like to ask specifically though, what went wrong with TASM1 and 2, they had great visuals and decent gameplay, but both stories were lacking. the first had a story that was half decent and related to the movi plot as a direct sequel, but felt like a shitty direct to dvd sequel. the second... fuck. it had almost no story, it was all about carnage. yet they barely got that right. carnage killer? so lame, should have just been carnage, and at the end,he scream maximum carnage. it had some of the visually best takes on almost all the character other than a Green Goblin, though this can be attributed to it being based on the movie but not really. i think if tasm2 were to have been just a standalone game it would have been better. not just that. i feel like with dlc content, you could continue to add comic plots to the game, i.e. Kraven's Last Hunt DLC, or Doc Ock DLC, and have stories surrounding a singular villian each time. keeping the game relavent. they already had new york done well and the mechanics of it done well for the most part. you could pdate those even for different stories like electric proof webs for electro's story. does /co/ think a multi dlc story driven spider-man game could work?

tl;dr? would dlc make tasm better?