No.96922476 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think I'm finally done with this show. This last bomb just killed any interest I had, I couldn't even finish it. Watching it right after watching the Star vs bomb was a mistake. All it was, ALL it was, was just Steven going through the same shit with Connie that Pearl went through with Garnet in the Sardonyx bomb. The exact same shit. The only thing that happened was Lapis fucking off, and that had to be done with focus on that fucking memedog pumpkin that just acts as an incarnation of Lapis and Peridot's wasted potential. The fact that the first episode was a whole lot of absolute fucking NOTHING just so Steven could realize how Connie felt in a really hamfisted way was bullshit.

The killer for me though, is when Garnet started talking about Pink Diamond. Now I didn't expect a lore dump, I didn't want it. I wanted Steven to voice his belief that Rose may not have been the one to kill Pink Diamond, getting the CG's thinking or fretting or SOMETHING in relation to what is supposed to be the plot, but no. All we get is "I'M SAD BECUS GIRLPAJEET!" I looked up a synopsis of the last two episodes before watching them, to see if anything happened. The next episode was just going to be some Peridot/Kindergarten/Melodrama, and the last episode was Steven and Connie making up. But not in interesting circumstances like Pearl and Garnet, no, they're just at REEE-SHITLORD-MISOGYNIST-GET-OUT's party.