Justice League - Positive Edition

No.96801164 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Saw the movie a few hours ago and I gotta say, this site is filled with the most rotten pathetic retards that I have ever witnessed. It was much better than you guys said it would be. Has anyone here even seen the movie?

>Atmosphere was spot-on, offered darker and lighter parts while not disrupting the narrative
>CGI was alright in motion with a few exceptions, colours were nowhere near as horrible as you would assume from the trailers (even red Russia)
>Superman vs. JL fight was actually good (Flash realising Superman is fast was great)
>Steppenwolf was bland and definitely didn't steal the spotlight but the League was therefore given the priority
>quips were actually alright and even funny at times even though it was my main fear for the movie. also didn't break dramatic scenes at all

How can people actually hate on this movie if it's actually better than most cape movies, offers more drama and a decent story while highlighting characters at the same time? It was definitely more on the safe side but a great team up movie and a great Justice League movie

/co/ should really take back a step and stop whining because it's easily a 7-8/10