D&C is the voice of new zeitgeist.
War hero and father of four, is extremely relatable from many viewpoints, therefore maximizing his potential audience:
- loves guns and served - he gets patriots on his side
- family man - conservatives
- white with german sounding last name - nazis can be easily convinced to support him
- not racist - blew his beans into muslim woman once, brown sugar enthusiast like many of us
- supports alt-right, big Vox Day fan, was in Charlottsville - tiki torches will stand behind him
- masculine and strong - rips comics easily, /fit/ would vote for him
- has a car, as proven by his review videos - successful people are more respectable in eyes of everyone
- abandoned his wives and now lives alone - he gets that MGTOW audience
- dislikes gays and trannies - homophobes can agree
- lives in gayest neighbourhood in NY, has LGBT followers which he retweets - you can't prove his homophobia, that's great for his PR
- helps retarded kids by bringing comic superheroes to them , just look at the comments below his videos - guy's basically a social worker, charity points
- works in IT... - gets that young, hip technokids demo
-...but technologically illiterate at the same time, records computer screen with his phone and doesn't know how to use imageboards - grabs that 60+ demo that wants to be better with computers
Now you can see why he has such a big following, people from all target groups can look at him and find what they are looking for. He will go far and many will remember his name. No matter how many years it will take, he'll get us comic promiseland, with buff dudes and big titties.