Chris Savino Saved Western Animation

No.96318903 ViewReplyOriginalReport
All hail Chris Savino, the savior of the animation industrey, yes I know I know that he's done some really shady stuff stuff over the years and has been fired, but honestly this guy is the reason why Nickelodeon has gotten better.

I mean beofre The Loud House, let's be honest almost every cartoon on the air was shit, I mean Nickelodeon was maaking mindless shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, Pig Goat Banana Cricket not to mention the other networks were not doing well, I mean Cartoon Network had only a few good shows (AT, Gumball, RS and SU), the other shows they were airing were trash like lolrandum trash like Teen Titans Go, The Annoying Orange and Supenoobs or unbearibly boring shows like Clarence and We Bare Bears, also Disney XD shows at the time were really shit aside from Gravity Falls and Wander I mean shows like The 7D, Pickle and Peanut, Two More Eggs, Penn Zero, Star Vs (Season 1, except for the Toffee episodes), not to mention the terrible reboots CN was making such as Be Cool Scooby Doo, Wabbit, The Powerpuff Girls reboot, I mean seriously these felt like they were churned out from a cartoon factory with no love and thought into them.

Thankfully on May 2, 2016, The Loud House came and fucking saved Nickelodeon and got them back on the right track by cancelling Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners and greenlighting quality shows like Miraculous Ladybug, Welcome To The Wayne and Mysticons, not to mention they're reviving shows like Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie, Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim in the right way, something CN has failed to do.

Not to mention the other networks have picked the slack and greenlighted quality shows like Milo Murphy's Law, Tangled, DuckTales, OK KO!, I mean holy shit has there been a better time for high quality, versatile cartoons since 2016 than now? Aside from the 1991-2009

Thank you Chris Savino for saving cartoons and bringing us into a second renaissance of Western Animation.