MCU canon

No.95693122 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Obviously Agents of SHIELD is canon to Agent Carter and Inhumans and obviously the Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Defenders, and The Punisher are all canon to each other, but are all the shows canon to each other or is it really just a meme? I'm sure there is more I am missing, but I listed what I could remember off the top of my head.
>Dogs of Hell appear in AoS season one, later appear in DD season two
>Judas Bullet appears in LC, later appears in AoS season four
>In season one of AoS it is said that Daisy grew up in St. Agnes Orphanage, in DD season one we learn Matt Murdock also grew up there. It's also possible that Father Lantom will appear in The Runaways having first appeared in DD season one.
>AoS season one introduces Blackout and the concept of Darkforce, Darkforce appears in AC season two, Darkforce is what will give Cloak his powers in Cloak and Dagger
>DD season two has a gang war, news ticker in AoS season three talks about it
>Daisy mentions knowing Micro in AoS season two, Micro will appear in TP season one
>Crusher Creel appears in AoS season two, Jack Murdock boxes Creel in DD season one
>The headline "Cybertek Settles" is seen in DD season two, Cybertek was introduced in AoS season one as the creators of Deathlok
>WHiH World News first appears in The Incredible Hulk, late appears in Iron Man 2, Daredevil season one, AoS seasons one through four, JJ season one, LC season one, IF season one, and Ant-Man and Civil War bonus features released online
Now I don't know about the movies, but at the very least all of the Marvel shows so far are connected meaning there are at maximum two Marvel Cinematic canon universes. One with the films and the TV shows and one with just the films.