ITT: We pretend that real life is a comic book

No.95661749 ViewReplyOriginalReport
What do you think of the whole "Hurricane" arc?

I think the concept was pretty good, especially since it's showing the United States actually UNITING in spite of the previous event.

Notice how I said "the concept." Honestly, the actual content of the story had much to be desired including the fact that it mostly focuses on random civilians instead of characters we already know.

With that out of the way, what did you all think of the "Divided States" arc? I thought it was a bit frustrating since I thought all the tension that built up after Trump's election would be released and we'd get a new crossover event or something. But in reality, characters like Trump hardly even appeared and it felt more like a cameo than anything else.

Speaking of crossovers, what do you think of the crossovers? I think the most recent ones, Crisis in 2012 and Y2K were shit because the writers basically pussied out of doing anything interesting.

Seriously though, if you're going to make a spectacular event that will bring together every established character, at least make it fucking GOOD. When are we gonna good crossovers again like WWII and Christ the King?
>inb4 being called an oldfag for liking CtK
>inb4 the "WWIII will be good" meme
I think it's more likely to be shit or the writers will constantly """""tease""""" at it and never have the balls to actually do it.