What did they mean by this? (Seriously)

No.95608525 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can someone please explain to me why the kids (and in general the writing) made Jerry "admit" that he was a racist/sexist/something-or-other during this episode? And before going forward, don't just come in to post dumb shit about you-know-what groups.

I actually seriously do not understand where that came from, considering the clear issue was that Jerry couldn't handle the new gf's lifestyle, and the issue stemmed from his weakness in confronting her directly about not being able to keep up/things might not work out.

Is it because she was a different species? Because people have been fantasizing about fictional people/beings for a long time, I don't want to brig up a tired talking point but what about when vampires were the hot commodity?

Or are you not supposed to be excited by the premise of three boobs? Human attraction is weird and both men and women fetishize body parts, Jerry's three boobed strong-girl fantasy is the same as something like Summer back in the mad max episode imagining the face of the guy wearing the bucket as being rugged and not some twirly gig with a mustache. (My original example was going to be Inside Out where the female emotions have that foreign buff sexy guy as their go-to fantasy as well, so it's prevalent in things outside RnM) And in both cases the characters came to realize they couldn't deal with the lifestyles of their partners.

It'd make sense if Jerry was written as actually being racist or sexist this episode, but he wasn't? He's a more submissive man that thought he found what he wanted based on traits he liked in the more dominant woman. It's the same rules of attraction for all genders and sexual orientations.