The Joker Has Spoken! (ft. Jay Nelson & Mark Hamill) (Video Project)

No.95375873 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5dGx7vRtqA

Doing a repost (for the uninitiated) of my new animated project with you, guys, (it encapsulates my love for all Joker interpretations across all kinds of mediums) that includes an original script, great vocal performances from such talents as Jay Nelson (thanks to a /co/ user from 4chan for getting us in touch) & Mark Hamill himself (the O.G. Joker from BTAS).

Story: "With all the recent news announcements about the Joker spin-offs (under Todd Phillips, Martie Scorsese potentially producing, and the other two guys doing ‘Harley/Joker: Mad Love’ thing), The Joker himself (featuring the voices of JAY NELSON & MARK HAMILL) decided to share his own thoughts and feelings about his own history in this unusual TV SPECIAL!!!"

Took me a long time to accomplish it, but it's so worth it - it's about the essence of the Joker and how he transcends our perception of him at one moment in time or another (there's also some stuff about DCEU's recent news and announcements).

It's like a classic radio show mixed with beautiful animation mixed with unhealthy doses of insanity and madness.

Hope you enjoy it! Have a great weekend, everyone!