Goof Troop 1080p screencaps

No.95090400 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Get ready for autism, /co/!

Went through the recently-released 1080p version of Goof Troop and took entirely too many screencaps; it’d take an obnoxious number of threads to post them all so I’ll just post a thread’s worth and make everything available for download at the end.

I’ll shrink and stich some caps together to save on the image limit but they’ll be full-size in the download.

I’ve also taken caps of backgrounds because they’re often quite nice (in marked contrast to modern shows) and went tubro-autist by trying to figure out how the layout of the common settings (e.g. Pete’s house) work and have labeled versions in separate folder. I won’t be posting any of these here.

As well as the TV series in 1080p, I went through the Christmas special in 480p (it doesn’t seem to have been part of the recent re-master), the first movie in 576p and the second in 1080p.

I haven’t bothered to come up with a lot of information to share about the series itself but I will say it originally aired its 78 episodes over the course of approximately one year from 1992-93, placing it firmly within the era of the family sitcom, which clearly informs its nature although it frequently adds a cartoon slapstick and absurdist twist to that.