Marvel Legacy Solicits

!MARA.QPFVA No.93667617 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So it sure seems like there's a bunch of solicits incoming tonight. If I'm wrong, well I'm a faggot.

>Falcon #1
>>93663987

>Writer Greg Pak will continue his ongoing run with Amadeus Cho from Totally Awesome Hulk to the renamed-and-renumbered The Incredible Hulk, as part of Marvel Legacy, according to ComicBook. Pak will be joined by his recent Weapon X collaborator Greg Land in a new arc which will send Cho to Sakaar - the setting of Pak's memorable "Planet Hulk" arc.

>"Since this is comics, it makes sense that eventually we'd revisit the 'Planet Hulk' storyline in some way or another, right?" Pak said. "But no, I never dreamed it would happen quite in this way, and I'm loving it! This has been a kind of banner year for me in terms of 'Planet Hulk' - I also had the chance to write the prose novel of 'Planet Hulk' that comes out in October, so I've had this world back in my head and heart for months now. 'Planet Hulk' remains one of the most fun things I've ever worked on in comics, so I'm thrilled with every chance to return."

...Updating

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/35190-marvel-legacy-s-incredible-hulk-creative-team-returns-to-planet-hulk-with-708.html