I saw Spider-Man Homecoming.

No.93303347 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Work for a studio working on Homecoming. Saw it early. I have terrible news.

Well, it was really really good. But I have awful news.

So a major plotpoint in the movie is the dramatic irony that it's revealed early on in the film that it's revealed that Zendaya's character, Michelle, is the daughter of the Vulture. The audience becomes aware of this but Peter doesn't until later on. The Vulture wants to give Michelle the world but can't because he's poor and can't afford a lot for her. Not to mention the issues between her Mom and him. So this is pretty big motivation for him becoming The Vulture.

Anyways, end of the movie Vulture is incarcerated. Michelle realizes that she's a pathetic loser that has nothing going for her and could end up like her Dad one day if she doesn't keep her act together so she decides to reinvent herself. She starts becoming more fashionable, takes her Mom's last name, starts going by her first to initials, and puts red streaks in her hair.

Ladies and gentle/co/, I present to you...

MJ Watson.

I was completely baffled and a tad angry but overall it was a great film 8.5/10 and they cut the film after the initial credits so I didn't see any credits scenes.