No.92425728 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine being Dipper in this scene and having to be all like "Damn, Mabel, you're such a great sister, with how you caused the apocalypse and left me and everybody else to die. I totally want to spend the rest of my life with you, both the soulless copy you replaced me with and the real me" when all he really wants to do is go on supernatural adventures with with his great uncle. Like seriously imagine having to be Dipper and not only stand there in that courtroom while Mabel flaunts her forced as hell cuteness at you, the blinding neon lighting shining off of her crooked braces and ass-covering hair, and just stand there, while she gives you that stupid look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking personality, but her haughty attitude has the fanbase calls her "the funniest character EVER" and "Awwww, Mabel's so cute and quirky!", because they're not the ones who have to live with her and watch this selfish demon child reach lows you didn't even know a little girl could sink to until this day. You've been fucking nothing but a steady diet of redheaded lumberjills and rich blondes for this ENTIRE SUMMER coming straight out of the boonies of Gravity Falls. You've never met anybody this fucking disgusting before, and now you can swear you can taste the spittle flying from her mouth as she babbles about rainbows and glitter or whatever the hell, smugly assured that you're enjoying being the brother to such an "adorable (for that is what she calls herself)" girl, a girl who worked so hard with you sacrificing everything for her your whole lives. And then Alex calls you for one last episode with this dumbass contributing next to nothing, and you know that you could shove her into the nearest woodchipper before anybody could stop you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dipper Pines. You're not gonna lose your chance to save the world over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.