Agents of SHIELD Live Thread

No.92243193 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>AIDAs of FEELS Edition

Agents of SHIELD returns again with the second half of Season 4

4x21: "The Return" (May 9th)
>In the exciting penultimate episode leading into next week's season finale, Coulson and the team's victory in the Framework is short-lived, as an even deadlier enemy looms against them all.

InHumans Mini series is now in production and set to air in September on ABC and IMAX theaters.
Cloak & Dagger is in production and set to air in 2018 on Freeform (ABC Family).
Runaways has been picked up for a series; airing on Hulu.
New Warriors Series has been greenlit for Freeform. Squirrel Girl is set to be a main character.
Fox has ordered a X-men show called The Gifted to series.
Please take your shitposting to >>>/b/ where I'm sure no one will care about your hot opinions.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fourth season. The show will continue to expand the MCU but probably not effect it in a big way.
This season, we have 3 "arcs" making up the season. So far, we've gotten the "Ghost Rider" arc which included Robbie Reyes Ghost Riding around town, "LMD" arc in which everyone is a robit and now we're in the Framework aka "HYDRA" arc.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>http://pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies. Check it out!