Agents of SHIELD Live Thread

No.92041261 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>[muffled 'Hooked on a Feeling' plays] Edition

Agents of SHIELD returns again with the second half of Season 4

4x20: "Farewell, Cruel World!" (May 2nd)
>The clock is ticking for Daisy and Simmons to get the team out of the Framework, but not everyone is ready and willing to leave.

Memelord and his friends Vol 2 is in theaters on Friday.
InHumans Mini series is now in production and set to air later this year on ABC.
Cloak & Dagger is in production and set to air in 2018 on Freeform (ABC Family).
Runaways pilot has been ordered for Hulu.
New Warriors Series has been greenlit for Freeform. Squirrel Girl is set to be a main character.
Please take your shitposting to >>>/b/ where I'm sure no one will care about your hot opinions.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fourth season. The show will continue to expand the MCU but probably not effect it in a big way.
This season, we have 3 "arcs" making up the season. So far, we've gotten the "Ghost Rider" arc which included Robbie Reyes Ghost Riding around town, "LMD" arc in which everyone is a robit and now we're in the Framework aka "HYDRA" arc.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>http://pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies. Check it out!