No.91774061 ViewReplyOriginalReport
let's go in order.

>ashi jumping from a blimp flying atop the mountains
such bullshit, she would have gained enough speed to crash and die, but she somehow manages to use her chain to swing from a tree branch and land safely?

>scaramouche comes back to do nothing
why waste precious running time with this asshole? he goes to the trouble of boarding the ship just to end up floating in the water.

>the dance
nothing bad or good here. just cringe.

>mfw it wasn't a black bodysuit
that has the most unnecessarily and retarded plot twist I've seen in a cartoon lately.
I understand that it's supposed to symbolize Ashi completely accepting the truth and leaving the cult but she already did that in the last episode with the rushed exposition and telling her mother to fuck off, why do it again?

>returning characters
these are the only good parts, what comes up as laughingly bad is how Ashi listens to their stories and just says "kbai" and leaves for the next scene of exposition. only the endi to these segments feel rushed.

>the guy in the horse is a ghost
this reveal was embarassing.
first of all, why do these ghosts care about Jack not fullfilling his purpode, how do they know him or even managed to contact him? why is Jack just cool with obeying ome ghost who's telling him to kill himself?

second, how can the ghost attack Ashi or even destroy rocks or wield a sword? he's a fucking ghost. why is this a big deal? because he goes down in 1 slash so being corporeal he couldn't hold Ashi or attack with a sword, and what about the other 4 ghosts? what was their reason to be there at all? were they going to judge if Jack passed some test? Jack didn't do anything, he was there to die and by what the big amurai said, there were just audience. so why even have them there in the first place?

and third, "k legs go find mai sword" oh my god.

Jack is simply done for. there's no recovering from this last reveal.Ashi can no longer ruin this revival anymore. it's fucking dead.