Brie Larson Describes Her Captain Marvel As "Really Funny"

No.91362539 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>While promoting Kong: Skull Island, Oscar-winner Brie Larson (The Room) -- who is portraying Carol Danvers in the MCU -- cautioned that not everyone will click with her version. "To be fair, there are a lot of iterations of her," Larson told SciFiNow magazine, "so there's going to be some people there who think this isn't right."

>She then described her iteration. "She's a believer in truth and justice and she is a bridge between Earth and space," she explained. "She's fighting between the flaws that are within her and all this good that she wants to try and spread and make the world a better place. She can also fly and shoot things out of her hands. And she's really funny!"

>Last year, during the Marvel Hall H presentation at San Diego Comic Con, Larson was on hand to confirm she'll be playing the iconic role. Since then, as you would suspect, she has enjoyed all of the attention that comes with the role. "Now I feel that I love connecting with other humans and I feel a deep sense of that," she shared. " Being a Marvel family member now, it's still really surreal. I still can't believe it to be honest, so very 'pinch me.'"

>they are adapting KSD Carol
Discuss
http://comicbook.com/2017/04/08/brie-larson-captain-marvel/