Agents of SHIELD Live Thread

No.91284354 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>GRANT WARD'S WILD RIDE CONTINUES

Agents of SHIELD returns tonight with the final arc of Season 4!-

4x16: "What If..." (Apr 4th)
>Daisy and Simmons uncover secrets and lies in a world gone mad. With Hydra in control, they are our only hope to save everyone.

InHumans Mini series is now in production and set to air later this year on ABC.
Cloak & Dagger is in production and set to air later this year on Freeform (ABC Family).

Tonight we're supposed to be getting the first trailer for Thor: Ragnarok as well.

Please take your shitposting to >>>/b/ where I'm sure no one will care about your hot opinions.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fourth season. The show will continue to expand the MCU but probably not effect it in a big way.
This season, we have 3 "arcs" making up the season. So far, we've gotten the "Ghost Rider" arc which included Robbie Reyes Ghost Riding around town, "LMD" arc in which everyone is a robit and now we're in the Framework aka "HYDRA" arc.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>http://pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies. Check it out!