No.91115878 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>started watching for redhead qt
>ended up actually liking the show
This show is better than it has any right to be. I mean it's a cheap Mexican cartoon goddamn it.

The first couple of episodes aren't very special, but then it just keeps on becoming better and better. It's clear that the people who worked on this actually put effort into the show and wanted to make an enjoyable story.

More often than not I found myself thinking "oh they're gonna do that thing and that trope and drag it for the entire episode" but then it would get lampshaded, quickly resolved and the show moved on to do something else entirely. Often I legit couldn't tell what would happen next.

The main characters each have distinctive virtues and flaws and none of them end up being too perfect or too annoying, tho I guess Alebrije could use a personal episode. The major villains all have clear and understandable motives, too.

Obviously the animation isn't exactly smooth and the pacing isn't perfect at times (some dramatic moments kinda suffer from things happening too fast) but that wasn't enough to stop me from enjoying it.

It really should have a bigger following.