No.87331390 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Think of a character. If they have a love interest or something they can come too.

They move into the alley. Summarize the episode.

Bojack Horseman
>Bojack moves to town so he can get away from shitty Hollwoo people
>Todd falls out from the back of the moving truck after riding it the whole way
>Hank, Bill, Dale and Boomhaur introduce themselves. Bojack assumes they're moving guys. They all shrug and pick up boxes.
>After moving boxes Bojack realizes they aren't movers and that he didn't hire any.
>Hank says "So what's it like in HOLLYWOOD?" Enunciating the word like he does with something unfamiliar. And Bojacks all, "Pretty much the same as here I guess except the people are richer, more educated, and better looking."
>When Bojack meets Hanks family Bobby squeals cause he's a big fan of Horsing Around and Peggy says something like "A celebrity living next door. I feel like I'm on Rodeo drive." Or maybe Bill says it and pronounces it like rodeo is normally said.
>Bojack is having a good time and made new friends
>Later Bojack meets some pretentious Hollywoo snobs who are also in Arlen for some reason but they talk shit about everything and everyone and calling people "rednecks" "hicks" and "republicans"
>Hank happens to see Bojack and goes to talk to him but Bojacks pretends he doesn't know him to impress the assholes.
>This leads to Bojack clubbing and doing drugs and throwing house parties and passing out on the lawn
>Kahn brings Connie to meet Bojack Bobby is there too wanting to know how to become a successful comedian. Bojack is drug addled says something like "You gotta sell out your friends you hear me? There's no room for it in this business. If you got friends you send those bastards up the river." Kahn likes this advice
>Bojack eventually realizes that he can't get away from shitty Hollywoo people because he is shitty Hollywoo people and moves away again
>also there's a subplot wit Dale and Todd hunting aliens ore something