Wakfu OVAs

No.86554098 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, but WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THESE OVAS?

Yugo is suddenly in love with Amalia (which isn't an issue if it weren't so sudden) and like, he's implying he won't grow up? But like, he did grow up, he's been growing at a normal rate his whole life, did he just suddenly stop? Hell, even dragons seem to grow up faster than him, Adamai's got a new look and everything.

He's also kind of a prick to the Frost-whatever people. I understand being hostile to their leader, but I'm surprised how against helping them at all he is. Ya he wanted to leave the world behind, but I'm sure another solution could have been reached with Yugo's help. Traveling from place to place helping people is his THING.

Also the fight felt very bullshit... like I dunno, usually it feels like the heroes win because they do some cool strategies and work together, but then Tristepin kinda bursts out of the unbreakable ice because he's super dad. And Yugo deflects crazy lazers at the woods which contain random civilians (dick move yugo) because he's empowered by his love for Amalia.

Then Tristepin is actually a fucking god, which kinda pissed me off, because I kinda liked him better as a daring hero, and Goultard better as a helpful master. Also now I kinda feel less impressed Goultard somehow became God, because apparently it was just nepotism. I dunno, maybe this wont be as bad as I feel it is, because I stopped watching around this part.

Finally I think this parts more on me, but I was under the impression Dofus only had power (or maybe only existed) while one of the dragons or eliotropes was inside of it. Add to that I thought there were only 6 dofus, but apparently there are 12?

I dunno, I'm confused, I'm upset, I don't think it's very good and I don't know what to do about it so I'm ranting on 4chan.