No.86455311 ViewReplyOriginalReport
CN Eras thread.
Post your favorite era and what era(s) you've watched the channel in.

>Checkerboard Era (Channel Launch - 1997)
All of the original Cartoon Cartoons, Boomerang before becoming it's own channel, and Toonami's first incarnation in '97.
>Powerhouse Era (1997 - 2004)
Start of Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (titled Grim & Evil at first), Codename: KND, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones, Megas XLR, and Star Wars: Clone Wars.
>CN City Era (2004 - 2006)
Justice League Unlimited, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ben 10, Camp Lazlo, Juniper Lee, and My Gym Partner's a Monkey. Only three shows from previous eras to continue after this one are Ed Edd n Eddy, KND and Billy & Mandy.
>Yes! Era (2006 - 2007)
Very few changes from CN City's shows, only premieres here are Class of 3000 and Squirrel Boy.
>Summer/Fall Era (2007 - 2008)
Chowder, The Secret Saturdays, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and the rise of Teletoon. (Total Drama Island and Johnny Test.)
>Noods Era (2008 - 2010)
Widely considered the dark age of the channel's lifespan. Continued reign of Teletoon (6teen, Stoked), extremely miniscule premieres and the rise and fall of CN Real.
>CHECK It Era (2010 - Present)
Adventure Time, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, Sonic Boom, The Amazing World of Gumball, and the Powerpuff Girls reboot.

I personally mainly watched from the CN City era up until leaving the channel during the Noods era, then started keeping up with it again with the premiere of Steven Universe. My personal favorite era in terms of the premieres is definitely Powerhouse, which brought in a lot of the most iconic series CN's ever seen aside from the original Cartoon Cartoons.