/co/'s Lesbian Paranoia

No.86208191 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a feeling that if Bubbline ever does legitimately happen, AT fans are going to call foul on the writters, and claim that there was no foreshadowing or hint that it would happen. My fear is that you faggots are going to call this another Korra.<br>
First off, let me tell you why Bubbline is different from Korrasami. Korrasami had next to no background hints that they were romantically interested in eachother, there were like two interactions that may be considered close friends. Korrasami is a bunch of bullshit and the shippers know it. I saw a youtube video compilating all the Korrasami moments that were "hinting" it would happen, and one of them was literally the revelation. Some might argue,"Exactly like Bubbline, no subtext, no foreshadowing, no hinting to the fandom that it might happen." That&apos;s wrong, we have been receiving Bubbline fuel, indirectly, since season 3. WWM we see that Marcy and PB have bad-blood, we have been told they used to hang out. Their relationship isn&apos;t something that came out of nowhere like "hurr guise PB Marcy are close friends all of a sudden, yes fuck you that&apos;s how they are." Their relationship was hardly friendly up until Time Sandwhich. We know that they have eachother&apos;s numbers, and are fine with being around one another. In "Sky Witch," PB&apos;s gift from Marceline has more sentimental affection than Hambo. Take a moment to let that sink in, Marcy&apos;s only friend, after Simon went insanse and everyone she knew had died or left her abandoned, this is all she had. This had been with her for hundreds of years, and the shirt that Marcy gave PB has more power than that. PB cares a lot for Marceline, even if she doesn&apos;t show it. We already know PB hides her emotions. In "Red Starved" Marcy knows she can suck the pink from PB, something we heard her sing in WWM. We didn&apos;t have any shipping fuel in season 6, but neither did any other ship.