"SUPERGIRL" ADDS NEW CHARACTERS FOR SEASON 2

No.83606209 ViewReplyOriginalReport
SUPERGIRL is adding five new characters for its sophomore season on The CW.

>LENA LUTHOR (Regular) I Lex Luthor's estranged sister, who relocates to National City to get out from under the shadow of her infamous brother. Lena is sexy, smart and determined to get what she wants. But what does she want?

>NICK FARROW (Regular) I A brash investigative journalist who butts heads with Kara at CatCo. The son of a famous reporter, Nick is looking to make a name for himself in the news world, but the question of whether he can leave behind his former selfish and hedonistic ways constantly arises. Through his interactions with Kara, the hero in Nick might finally come out.

>SNAPPER CARR (Recurring) I A veteran journalist appointed by Cat Grant to remake CatCo's news division by going old school.

>MAGGIE SAWYER (Recurring) I A openly homosexual detective for the newly-formed Science Police, which deals specifically with meta-human and alien threats.

>THE DOCTOR (Recurring) I The diabolical director of Project Cadmus, who uses her surgical skills to implant prisoners with alien technology in order to create weapons needed to build a new world order.

Plus Superman will appear in a two-episode arc.

http://tvline.com/2016/06/08/supergirl-season-2-lena-luthor-lex-sister-cast-spoilers/