Agents of SHIELD Live Talkback Thread 2

No.82874377 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>EVERYONE DIES Edition
Previous thread: >>82867959
Welcome back /co/! Agents of SHIELD is all new tonight with the Season 3 Finale!

Ep 21-2: "Ascension" [May 17th] (2 Hour Season Finale)
It’s a showdown a season in the making as S.H.I.E.L.D. takes on Hive. With Hive’s master plan finally revealed, the team must spring into action. Who will live and who will die?”

* Agents of SHIELD has been renewed for a 4th Season! According to Deadline, AoS will move to a 10PM slot which will allow it to "be a little darker"* You can talk about it over here: >>82856436 ?

* Agent Carter has been cancelled, and Marvel's Most Wanted was rejected as a new series*

Please take your shitposting to >>>/b/ where I'm sure no one will care about your hot opinions.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its third season. InHumans, more comics shit, and good character development are just a few of the new perks.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:
>http://pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
There's lots of neat things in there like previous discussions, episode guide and some other goodies. If you're just joining us or missed a previous ep, Netflix has both Season 1 and Season 2 available for watching! If you live in another country, you might be shit out of luck. Sorry bros.