Why is DeeDee banned from appearing in The Powerpuff Girls reboot?!

No.82560389 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, um, I just noticed there is a Powerpuff Girls/Teen Titans Go crossover episode coming out in July. But I'm truly and honestly concerned that there is still not ever going to be a Dexter's Lab crossover appearing in the PPG Reboot, and, for unknown reasons, CN studio attorneys apparently decided against DeeDee. I'm mad about it.

So, why is CN banning DeeDee from appearing in the PPG Reboot? Was it because they never considered using this character (along with her other Dexter's Lab co-stars Mandark, Monkey, Mom and Dad) in PPG at all? Did DeeDee get cancelled out of PPG for copyright grounds? Was DeeDee's appearance deemed too sexual for children? Cartoon Network has not cited any reasons for why they banned a PPG/Dexter crossover and left it NONEXISTENT!!!!

So everyone, all fans on this board-- Write petitions to Cartoon Network and ask them to use DEEDEE from Dexter's Lab as a special guest character in the 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot!!! God, I'm seasick upset about the permanent departure of DeeDee from Cartoon Network before the nonexistent PPG/Dexter crossover-- I feel like I'm going to have to produce 4 animated episodes of "DeeDee Meets the Powerpuff Girls" (which will star all of the nonexistent new PPG and DeeDee characters) and ship them on DVD's to comic cons and then have to get in major trouble with Cartoon Network for using DeeDee and the Powerpuff Girls without permission!!!! X(