No.81119494 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw the movie last night, and when it was finished I sat in the theater for 10 minutes crying my eyes out. Not because I didn't like the movir, I fucking loved it. Every single minute of this movie was pure bliss to me. No, I was crying because I knew once I left the theater I would have to deal with years of negative backlash from "furfags" and shitposters. This movie was never given a fair shake, I cannot comprehend how something like How to Train your Dragon 2 and Monster's University can get positive threads yet shitposters are falling over themselves to give Zootopia all this shit. I hate to get all conspiratorial, but man it really does make you think. Forget about the shitposters, we know for certain that the fans are rabid furfags. Millions of Dreamworks fans WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE are already starting to crap on the movie and meme this and that. It is fucking ridiculous and the people like me who enjoyed this movie are going to have to suffer through this fur-fag name calling for years.

So just fuck you to the people who never even intend to give this movie a fair shake. Fuck you to the shitposters who will make my life hell for the forseeable future. Fuck you.