Okay /co/ explain to me how Bart who:
1. is based on the creator of the Simpsons
2. is well loved by everyone in his class and atleast has the respect of his teacher
3. has gone as many if not more crazy adventures as Homer
4. is a born leader and highly creative in his pranks
5. refuses to resigns himself to the bullshit of the world that Homer has long succumbed to
almost always is depicted as a loser in the future?
Shouldn't he end up as a Matt Groening type cartoon creator? The only thing Bart sucks at is school. Are the writers of this show so successful that they assume you can't succeed in life if unless you get all As in elementary school?
I get that Homer's life sucks because he knocked up Marge in high school, forcing him to put his dreams on hold to provide for his family. We're never given a reason for Bart's future sucking so hard, other than he was a troublemaker in school.