TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE BEASTS

No.125782121 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I am at the Milano Licensing Day right now, they are showcasing different media products and other stuff to licensors and etc. The public was allowed but we weren't allowed to take pictures of what we saw, I went to the Hasbro presentation (not over yet but I left because they showed what I came for) and they showed us concept art from the new Transformers movie and a mock up trailer with unfinished cgi and God, this looks fucking awesome. Let me tell you this, they showed us concept art of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Mirage and they looked G1 as fuck, I love this new aesthetic they took, very similar to Bee movie but better. Also, they showed us Arcee, Scourge, Beast Wars Megatron, Airazor, Primal, Hun Gurr and Cheetor. They look great, it's like they finally managed to make them look like they are supposed to, Caple Jr. had an introductory video(he wasn't there, it felt recorded for some time) and they showed us a mock up trailer, mostly New York scenes with unfinished cgi of the robots, and a previz of Peru scenes, they also said the filming is going well and they do not intend to move the release, yet. They also said they are very confident in the film and the director and cast. The footage showed a fight between Scourge and Prime in New York and the Terrorcons attacking a museum. We also got another cgi scene of a ship and a volcano eruption, unfinished. And a chase of Bumblebee and Mirage in New York.