No.122901135 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought /co/ was supposed to be a nice place, but it's just full of rude and angry retards. For the record I don't use reddit. It sucks equally to this shithole
Fun fact: 4chan ruined my brother. He used to be a nice guy but as he grew older he started isolating himself in his room staring at his computer day in and day out endlessly scrolling through the cancer that is 4chan. Now he's turned into not only a racist, though he always was a bit racist, it intensified to the extreme. He also hate women and other people in general. Especially after his afro-american girlfriend (yes you read that right) cheated on him. He was fired from his job for angry outbursts and general retardness. All he talks about is how fucked up the world is and that he wish he could kill each and every person on this earth. Now I try to avoid him at all cost. I still miss the relationship we had in our childhood though, a lot... He was the one person I could share all my thoughts with. I trusted him completely and he was the only male figure in my family I liked, actually loved. How I used to look up to him.... Now he's a complete mess. It's really so sad. He's also the person that introduced me to many different culture, though I didn't like it at the time (what a shame I know).