Here's what Stonetoss does right with this comic:
1) He keeps it short and to the point. Two panels, just enough to convey the point.
2) No words words words. Seven words of dialogue over two word bubbles.
3) Minimal labeling. He didn't need to write the name ANTIFA or PRO-TRUMP PROTESTERS or THIS IS TAKING PLACE IN WASHINGTON DC ON JANUARY 6TH 2021. Instead, you can visually tell who is who based on the visuals. The only thing labelled is the computer, he should have went with a US government seal, but it's forgivable since it's minimal labelling.
4) Art style is appealing. Simplistic but not overly so. Friendly looking cartoons that are soft and round with no harsh edges.
5) Even with the masks on, he manages expressive facial expressions.
6) Action is flowing in the correct direction. Viewers eyes are going left to right, so having the protesters go right to left causes them to bump into the viewers eyesight as they bump into the Antifa man.
7) The simple background helps the characters pop out and stand out.
BONUS) He also make a subtle sign gag with the KEKS COFFEE.
If you're ever looking into making political comics or just funny comics in general, Stonetoss is a good influence.