No.120060868 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I just watched season 1. About to start season 2.

Hilda is fun and adventurous, but also holds the fucking idiot ball at the dumbest of times.

David has the personality of a damp sock that was stripped of its agency. which I guess is fine if you're into that sorta thing.

Frida is just the fucking worst. She had a mental breakdown over cleaning her room.

Episodes 1, 2 , & 3 are great, they lead into each other well.

Episodes 4 & 5 started to show more of Hilda's selfish attitude.

Episode 6 was a masterpiece.

Episode 7 went back to a hilda that was really okay with auctioning off the life of her friend.

Episode 8... Happened. I don't understand why hilda wasn't grounded for a small eternity.

Episode 9, god, this fucking episode. Frida is the worst. I was so MAD that it was actually ghosts cleaning frida's room and not something mundane, like her parents. Also, hilda sure did threaten to "kill" a ghost and put her friends lives at risk.

Episode 10 good episode. That weather station basically nuked a valley and nobody is talking about it.

Episode 11, fuck the wood man. Good character, but why wouldn't you kill that thing the second it walked through your door?

Episode 12 & 13 were damn good, hilda was only mildly retarded. The nisse were awesome but what the fuck was that ending.

Good show, Hilda just needs to drop the idiot ball and kick Frida and David in their respective cunts.