I am so sorry.

No.119364310 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rough cut is shit.
Admittedly the version I saw had no score (or recycled from the show / other movies), unfinished effects after the first 2 episodes and no sound remixing. But it is shaping up to be absolute shit.
First off, starts up AFTER the 100 year war. The entire series is a flashback. So much for any suspense as far as what will happen.
Ton of unnecessary extra dialogue and sub plots.
For example, you know how Aang's time pre-avatar was like... 5 minutes total through the whole series? Yeah it's the entire 3rd episode (which is a flashback inside a flashback).
My guess is they built the set and damn if they weren't going to get their money out of it.
Aang's actor NOTICEABLY gets older through the season. In the first episode he's still young but he grew like a foot by the end (check him with Katara, 1st episode she is a bit taller, by the end he is looking down at her).
This may be my inner /pol/ coming out but there was a TON of gay and interracial couples. The monks in e3 especially. Gyatso was gay. Mira was a lesbian. They had a black air monk in the tribunal scene. The BG had a ton of monks walking hand-in-hand. Same thing with smellerbee being a tranny. Every stinking episode had their standout left wing shit.
Trailer should be released around Christmas. Sorry.

Pic unrelated. Just a youtube moke-up.