BLACK WIDOW Star O.T. Fagbenle Teases His Character's Relationship With Natasha Romanoff

No.119039842 ViewReplyOriginalReport
There's no way this guy won't turn out to be Taskmaster.

>"Mason is a finder for people who aren't affiliated with armies or governments, people who are part of the underworld. He can find anything you need as well. He's had a relationship doing that work for Black Widow, and they have a bit of a vibe going on. There's a sense that there's more to their relationship than it being purely work-related, so that's always in the mix."

>"Mason's story starts when Natasha is trying to escape, and she needs a place to hide out. So we hang out for a little bit. And then later on, when she gets in trouble, she calls me up again. I help her out with a Chinook. If you need a helicopter I'm the guy to ask, and then again every time she's in trouble she calls me. Mason is the guy that you want on your side if you get into a hard corner."

>"What was really interesting for me was getting to spend some time with William Hurt. He was so vigorous and he wanted to explore his character. It really gave me a lot of heart, to be honest, to see that he was still fighting for the integrity of the piece. I learned a lot from him."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/black_widow/black-widow-star-ot-fagbenle-teases-masons-relationship-with-natasha-confirms-scenes-with-spoiler-a180064/