No.118912991 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Dear Journal,
>I really blew it this time... I don't even know why I did it, but I really messed up. It all started the other day when Judy came out of the shower. I know she's my sister, and I know it's wrong, but seeing her all wet and wearing only a towel and sunglasses, I just thought...
>well nevermind what I thought.
>Anyway, I knew I had to see more, so I waited till everyone was asleep and I snuck into her room, Just like Smash Adams! And there she was, wearing nothing but a night shirt and panties in the summer heat, and I was gonna do it, I was finaly going to see a pussy!
>I stepped slowly over, and kept the door open, just a crack so the hall light could angle itself just enough so I could see my prize
>she was passed out, legs spread, all I had to do was just pull her underwear to the side and take a quick peak, and BAM there it was in all it's glory, a real live girl's pussy!
>But that's when it happened
>I got horny and dumb and I got cocky
>Just one finger couldn't hurt, right?
>Well, I was wrong
>As soon as my finger went in I signed my death warrant
>she woke up
>and she screamed, she screamed so loud that my dad, my mom, and even Porkchop ran right in and caught me red handed...
>literally...
>I tried to say I was sleepwalking, but judy started hitting me saying I raped her! IT WAS JUST A FINGER!
>Dad yelled more than I ever heard a man yell, and mom wouldn't stop crying. Porkchop won't even look at me...
>And Judy said she's gonna tell everyone, so now the whole town will think I'm some kinda pervert! Skeeter will stop being my friend, Rodger will never let me hear the end of it, and Patti... oh God Patti, what have I done?
>I don't know what to do, Journal.
>And I still have that report on Silt due tomorrow...