1. dwindling budgets as all the money is pushed toward everything BUT the animation
2. overreliance on puppet animation
3. a large amount of new pilots are heavily ripping off what's popular, whether it be Calarts or Bob's Burgers.
4. adult animation needing to look like stereotypical adult animation.
5. teen titans go showing everyone that kids will eat whatever shit is thrown at them no matter how many times it's shown to them.
luckily if neural voice conversion is achieved VAs like Yeardley Smith can kiss their reliable jobs goodbye