No.116561632 ViewReplyOriginalReport
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ENDING? WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

Nice night lololololololol

Fuck this goddamn fucking show. Fuck it to fucking death. Fuck every SJW writer who created the overlong, namby-pamby dialogue. Fuck every animator who chose the most weirdly high contrast earth-tone color pallette ever used in a show. What if Breaking Bad ended with Walt sitting on a rooftop with Skylar/Jessie making smalltalk? That would be the shittiest ending imaginable.

Why did the writers present Diane's depression weight gain as some sort of normalized, quirky, "you do you sweetie YAAAAS QUEEN" fucking SJW bullshit? What happened with Bojack's remaining allegations? Where did Todd end up? Who did Mr PB end up with? Where did BOJACK end up? What eventually happened to Bojack's dad? WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS STUPID GODDAMN ROOFTOP SCENE?

I wasted fucking days of my life binging this show, getting engrossed in the character drama and the stark depictions of angst and depression and suicidality, only to be SHIT ON with this absolute Holocaust of a fucking ending. This ending is a fucking war crime. People need to be put through a Tribunal over this ending.

NOTHING WAS SUMMED UP WHATSOEVER. THE ENDING WAS IN NO WAY INSPIRING, UPLIFTING, INTERESTING, OR NOTABLE. Oh, I get it, because Bojack said "Nice night", that like totally symbolically represents that he finally found redemption and that by making forced small talk with Diane one last time before they part ways, things can- NO FUCK THAT AND FUCK MY EX GIRLFRIEND FOR BREAKING UP WITH ME AND MAKING ME DEPRESSED AND VULNERABLE ENOUGH TO THINK THAT WATCHING THIS FUCKING SHOW WOULD CHEER ME UP. FUCK THE WRITERS FOR TREATING ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ZOOMER WITH NO ATTENTION SPAN. FUCK THEM FOR MAKING ME THINK I WAS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THESE CHARACTERS FOR AN EVENTUAL SATISFYING PAYOFF.

Oh, and fuck Tuca and Bertie.