No.114759393 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me in Scottsdale, Arizona circa late 2000s
>My mom hears about a small restaurant called Amy's Baking Company
>Her, Dad, and I go there after seeing a movie
>We are pleasantly greeted by a kind older man and his stunning sweet wife.
>My mom orders a pizza for all three of us to share.We wait half an hour and receive the best pizza I've ever tasted to this day.
>My mom then orders a cake that's so good, she practically begs Amy for the recipe.
>My folks and I then visited ABC fairly regularly over the next few years
>Suddenly there's an influx of new workers coming and going. Samy and Amy are confused and outraged over the sudden influx of lazy workers.
>Next thing the residents of Scottsdale, Arizona know, a rude as fuck British chef comes and trashes Amy's Baking Company spreading outrageous lies about a beloved husband and wife duo with delicious food.
>Curious, I eat at ABC on my own after the corresponding Kitchen Nightmares episode.
>Amy cooks me the best burger I ever ate. A far cry from what some pompous wanker from Europe had to say who huffs his own farts.
>Amy and Samy are blacklisted in the media and have everyone even my own parents turn against them simply for speaking the truth about Gordon Ramsey
>Have a friend eat at one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants and get explosive diarrhea for a week.
>Meanwhile, more suspicious people come to ABC and deliberately fuck with Amy and Samy thus driving them crazy, but not batshit insane like the media wrongly made them out to be.
>One day, I go there only to see Samy chase somebody with a knife.
>Shocked, I ask Amy why. She tearfully tells me Gordon Ramsey is running them out of business and has connections to deep state government agents to make that possible in ways we can't imagine.
>Last I heard, they are hiding out in Israel trying to live their lives in peace only to have obnoxious Kitchen Nightmares fags troll them.
>Anybody else miss Scottsdale, Arizona's best husband wife restaurant?