The Midnight Gospel - sponsored by GOOP and BUDDHISM

No.114467202 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>And then you become pure awareness, and the concept is that is what we really are, and that this entire material universe, including our body, is a field of phenomena being encapsulated within this consciousness, and so the idea that I am alone, or the idea that I am an individual, is actually, interestingly enough, you're already not. It's false. It's a distortion. 'Cause you're the thing and the observer simultaneously meeting together, and that creates the illusion of self.
>There is a hierarchical love with God. But you may get a much nicer seat in heaven because of it, too.
>All truth is a paradox, and I hate that the culture tells you that you will get over it. I think that anytime anybody says the words, "You'll feel better in time," they should be sliced in the ass.
>Meditate like Christ when he was nailed to the cross. He felt love, not pain. He was lost in love with everything.
>Through love, all pain will turn to medicine.
>There's two reasons to do magic. One is for manifesting something, and that can be anything from a parking spot to the career you want
>The other reason for doing magic is what I call spiritual sustenance, where you are deliberately invoking energy and intelligences that you then absorb into your energy system, into your aura, to make you grow
>When you say "control tower" and "reaching out," do you mean that you were doing some form of astral projection, and I don't like that word, actually,
but I don't know another word to use, astral projection... just because it sounds so kind of flaky and New Agey.
>You are building a vehicle to allow your consciousness to not disintegrate at the point of what we call the Second Death. The First Death is when the physical body dies. The Second Death is whenever your astral or etheric body begins to unravel. That's whenever your consciousness goes through this cosmic washing machine...