FUCK COMIC BOOKS AND FUCK YOU FOR READING THEM

No.114335014 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am so glad the Coronavirus is killing off the American mainstream comic book industry. It'll go the same way as radio dramas and stage plays, never to be seen again. Comic books have never been good. They started out as cheap entertainment for drooling children. Then in the 70s and 80s some dumbasses got the idea that comic books should be for adults too. For all I hear people praise shit like Batman Year One you're still a retard for reading it instead of real literature. How can you honestly call yourself an adult if you dedicate your time to reading about idiots in funny costumes punching people really hard. Again, these books were originally meant for children. But fuck, making comic books darker didn't work did it? No, then we got nuMarvel and nuDC where shitty SJWs turn everyone into black lesbians and all the villains are racist. The comic industry was a trainwreck from beginning to end. I can't wait until Marvel, DC, Image and Dark Horse are all gone then all we've got left is Captain fucking Underpants. Comics will go back to being for children, the way it's supposed to be. Fuck superman, fuck Batman, fuck comic books and fuck you.