Stargirl Creator Geoff Johns Shares Emotional Message About New DC Show

No.113912457 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>To Everyone About To Watch Stargirl –

>I know you have real life concerns to deal with, as we all do, so if you are watching these I hope it’s to take a break from it and I’d encourage you to watch STARGIRL with your family. It’s what the show was created for and what the show is about -- and, quite frankly, right now is the time to be with family.

>I’ve written a lot of superhero stories in my career, but this is by far the most personal on every level. The cast, crew and everyone involved has given their talent and passion to bringing STARGIRL to life and I couldn’t be more grateful for them. I think their hard work paid off and, at the very least, I hope you smile a few times while you watch Brec Bassinger, playing Courtney, and Luke Wilson, playing Pat, take up their mantles individually and together.

>I apologize for the length of this “introductory” note. Weeks ago, I had thought it would be a simple paragraph or two. But now, I almost feel apologetic for assuming you have the time to watch STARGIRL. Again, thank you, and if anyone wants to talk further about the show, I’d be happy to.

Will you be watching STARGIRL, /co/?

https://www.cbr.com/stargirl-geoff-johns-shares-letter-about-dc-show/