Worst finales of the 2010s

No.111801358 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So now that all these shows have ended and the decade has been coming to a close, which show of the 2010s had the WORST finale? Not including Star Versus. because we all know she would win by a landslide.
https://www.strawpoll.me/19052459

Adventure Time:
>Finale barely has the main characters in it, leaves finn a perma-virgin and everybody forgets him

Samurai Jack:
>Jack manages to kill aku, but since he did it in the past it means that Time travel shenanigans literally undo everything that has happened over the past 5 seasons as the characters fade out of existance.

Gravity falls:
>Literal end of the world caused by mabel, Dipper hauls ass to rescue her from the bubble and she still won’t leave.

TLOK:
>Korrasami appears literally outta fuckin nowhere, ends with a shitty cgi robot battle. Though the rest of the show was also shit so it’s not any worse in comparison.

Steven Uni:
>Steven “defeats” a homicidal dictator who has killed billions via the most anti-climatic ‘NO U’ ever within the span of like 2 minutes and is suddenly good again.

The Amazing world of gumball:
>Ends on a cliffhanger where it’s revealed the antagonist (who lost) was only trying to save people from being sucked up into the void, before being sucked up himself. A cliffhanger for a movie that’s likely never going to get made.

Voltron: Legendary Defender:
>To be honest I haven't watched it but a few people suggested I add this to the strawpoll so here.